+61 451 009 500


General enquires

There have been new ATO regulations that require tax agents to verify all clients ID. Thus, to protect your potential refund, we are required to ensure that it is you who is lodging your tax return, and that you get your refund.

No worries, you can upload any 2 of the substitute documents that are listed on the site, which includes bank statements, Medicare card or state issued letters.

You can find your TFN on your PAYG payment summary, Notice of Assessment or alternatively, you can contact the ATO by calling 13 28 61.

Have you checked your spam or junk inbox? The activation email might have ended up there. If you still can’t find the activation email, please feel free to contact us by calling 1300 707 117. One of our staff will be able to help you activate your account.

Please send us an email at or contact us at +61 451 009 500 . Please prepare a copy of your ID if we request for it.

You can contact ATO to link your MyGov account by calling 13 28 61

Related enquiries

Yes, you can complete and lodge your tax return on our website. Please click HERE for further information on tax return process.

You can complete and lodge your prior year tax returns from 2017 onward on our website. However, for 2016 and earlier you will need to contact us at Do note that there may be additional fees, as those Tax Returns will have to be done manually by one of our accountants..

Yes, you can complete and lodge your tax return on our website.

Yes, you can complete, pay and lodge your sole trader tax return on our website, please click HERE for more details.

Please send us an email with business information at so that we can arrange a quote for you.

Please send us an email at and we will send you the instructions what documents are required. There will be higher fees for Rental Property Tax Returns, depending on the complexity and number of rental properties owned.

You can easily refer to which Tax Deductions are applicable to you by clicking HERE. We have examples of deductions for several occupations detailing what deductions you can claim.

Superannuation enquiries

Unfortunately, you will need to access your early super fund through Mygov. We are unable to help with this process.